Yes I have spent more time window shopping this month - adding all these things to my in my head if we win the lottery wishlist.
This months (I REALLY) wish list are as follows :
- I have a lot of cookbooks (which I am aiming to use more!!) but its like an addiction to me and I spend a lot of time browsing at new ones. I stumbled across this one on Amazon - Mexico. Me and the other half love Mexican food but the sum total of my actual cooking of Mexican food is tacos and fajitas. This book lok fab and covers a real cross selection of ideas, flavours and ideas. So I am swooning over it. There are others in the range which may be filtering into my wishlist I am sure.
- It drives my husband up the wall but I love a bag - not just handbags, shopping bags, totes, bags for lives -and this one popped up the New in on Not on The Highstreet (which I will admit I browse, for fun) What more would I want but a tote bag, with gold writing and says "mums knitting bag" yup -i'll take it. The rather talented Kelly Connor Designs - I am loving her make up bags too.
- We got one of the on trend light boxes about a year ago now while on a day trip to Brighton. Since then they have been cropping up everything and this range of additional images to be used in conjunction with it I am loving!! Seasonal images yes please - cute little bunnies and christmas trees - that's it i'm set for the year! These ones are sold via Not on The highstreet through Idyll Home.
- If your homes are anything like mine you will be overun with stuff. Mainly toys - the kids seem to multiply them. I spotted this toy storage crate which I think is fab. As much as I love packing all the toys away it does mean that the toys get played with very little. I like the look of the open style on this one and the divided storage at the top to allow books to stand up. This one is from the Great Little Toy Company
- Oven to table ware is another love of mine. Mainly as I dislike washing up so anything which is one pot I am on board with. This lovely pale blue one popped up on the Tesco Instagram feed and I actaully swooned - the lovely little details on the edging and the handles. I'm pretty sure my husband would blow his top if I bought anymore right now. This whole Wild Garden range from Tesco is beautiful - perfect for Spring/Summer.
- Being a busy mum of two and working means my wardrobe is a bit haphazard. From work dresses and skirts to jeans and loose tops. With the (hopefully) warm weather coming I am the on the look out for outfits and pieces to work. Maxi dresses are an obvious choice but I like te look of this loose t shirt dress. Dressed with trainers and a big wrap would work for day trips with the kids, then swap for strappy sandals and some gold hoops I think it would work for dinner and drinks. The colour would make it workable with neutrals or some pops of bright colours. This is from H&M which makes it really affordable.
- I am always on the look out for storage, pretty boxes and baskets or places I can hide the rubbish. IN the recent Asda home magazine I picked up in store I saw these wite baskets. Really affordable and look like a good size for chucking in the post, bits and pieces from the kids or stocking with tea bags and coffee sachets.
- I have a lot of kitchen stuff, I know. But I have really been eyeing up these ceramic measuring jugs from Mason Cash - how cute is the little jug one. I know I really don'y need these but man or man that does not stop me looking!
- Finally - now this would be a huge splurge for me but it seems really usable in size. I will have to add this to the potential birthday list (which is still a few months away but good to be prepared) I was really taken by the style of this Cath Kidston. I love this brand and this Rose pattern is so pretty. The style of bag looks like it could work for a work bag or a daytime bag with the kids. Big enough to chuck in bits and pieces for them still, so this is now firmly in my A girl can dream category.