* knit a jumper for me // it's a big project. It's something I've never even thought of. I asked for the wool for Xmas. I've picked a pattern. Now just to give it a go.
* finish my goddaughters cardigan // it was meant to be for Christmas. That never happened due to poorly children, crazy life and sore hands.
* finish my gumdrop socks // I'm on the second sock. I love the pattern.
* cast on my trailing clouds tube line socks // only once my other socks are finished.
* knit a shawl // I have gorgeous hand dyed yarn that needs to be knitted into something pretty.
* knit a toy // I've got books and books on them. I need to try and do one and not be scared
* document our 2015 // I love the system I applied for last year. I want to do the same
Yes! My album is so nearly complete - the photos are mostly printed or planned and it is all there. Using my Keep It Simple approach.
* do some 12x12 layouts for 2014 // I love looking at them. Creating them. I have the supplies.
* finish my Once Upon A Time cross stitch sampler // I adore this and really want to slog on and complete it.
* finish my halloweentown sampler // as above.
* finish my christmas sampler // notice a pattern.
* story time sampler // I've bought the pattern and kind of excited to start a new one. But thinking I might do these as individual pieces and mount in hoops rather than one large piece.
* use evenweave // I've never tried it. I should as it looks so pretty
The above is all a NO. No cross stitching for me this past year. But now we are settled maybe. Just maybe.
* crochet some prettiness // I have no blanket on the go (but I am leaning towards a large granny type one!) so small crochet projects of prettiness might be the way forward.
Yes, I started the Sophie's Universe which is so beautiful and I love it. But need the time to get my head back into this.
Overall this list isn't as shocking as thought it would be. I have also this year braved using a sewing machine and upped my sugar skills with some cake decorating. I have achieved a fair bit of crafting love this past year - roll on 2016.