A friend of mine was sitting down and writing her summer bucker list - both me and hubby loved the idea and decided to write our own - sure little man isn't in school yet, but the summer months are still there to be enjoyed!
After a few chats between us our list includes:
- Take Maxwell to Natural History Museum to see the dinosaurs.
- Take Maxwell on a train (easy to combine 1 & 2)
- Visit the local lavender fields
- Me and hubby go for afternoon tea
- Go to the beach
- Go and Pick Your Own
- Go to the Princes of Wales Memorial play park in Hyde Park
- Visit a zoo/farm
- Richmond Park walk
- A visit to the Guildford Spectrum
I think this list is enough for us to aim to. Especially with me getting bigger as each week passes.
We actually crossed one of out list at the weekend - progress.